ActiveXperts Network Component is a Network Communication component for Windows developers.
- Easy to use API
- Supporting IPv4 and IPv6
- Supporting all common TCP and UDP protocols
- Single DLL, 64-bit and 32-bit
With ActiveXperts Network Component, you can use the following objects:
- Dns – Query servers running a domain name service (DNS). More »
- Ftp(s) – Read web pages, analyze content. Supports HTTP-Post, proxies, SSL and more. More »
- Http(s) – Read web pages, analyze content. Supports HTTP-Post, proxies, SSL and more. More »
- Icmp – See if you can reach another computer and determine how long it takes. More »
- IPtoCountry – Translates IP addresses to countries. Use it for web log analysis, marketing purposes, etc. More »
- Ntp – Query NTP time servers and retrieve the actual date and time. More »
- Radius – Networking protocol to provide centralized authentication and authorization management. More »
- Rsh – Run commands or scripts on a remote UNIX or LINUX computer through RSH. More »
- Scp – Securely transfer files between two computers using the SSH (Secure SHell) protocol. More »
- Sftp – Allows secure network file transfer over an insecure network, such as the Internet. More »
- Snmp – Use SNMP operations Get, GetNext, Set and Trap; supports SNMP v1 and SNMP v2c. More »
- Snmp Trap – Send/receive SNMP traps to/from SNMP agents (v1, v2c) in the network. More »
- Snmp MIB – Load a MIB database into memory and iterate over all objects and view all properties. More »
- Ssh – Run commands or scripts on LINUX computer in a secure way using SSH. More »
- Tcp – Write your own TCP-based client/server applications or Telnet application. More »
- Tftp – Get/put files from/to a remote TFTP host. More »
- TraceRoute – Tracks the route packets taken from an IP network on their way to a given host. More »
- Udp – Create your UDP-based client/server applications; create UDP-based broadcast application. More »
- VERDE – Get performance data from a NIMBOXX Verde VDI host and its gold images. More »
- VMware – Get performance data from a VMware host and its virtual machines. More »
- Wake-On-LAN – Wake up (power-up) machines on your LAN, based on their MAC address. More »
- Xen -Get performance data from a Citrix Xen host and its virtual machines. More »
ActiveXperts Network Component includes samples for many development tools, including:
Visual Basic .NET – Visual C# .NET – ASP .NET VB – ASP .NET CSharp – Visual C++ – Visual Basic 6 – ASP 2.x – PHP – HTML – VBScript – VBA – PowerShell – Delphi – ColdFusion
This code snippet illustrates how to use ActiveXperts Network Component. It locates the country based on a Host/IP. For full samples, go to ftp.activexperts-lab.com.
Set objIPC = CreateObject( "AxNetwork.IPtoCountry" )
objIPC.Host = "www.activexperts.com"
WScript.Echo "Query, result: " & objIPC.LastError
If objIPC.LastError = 0 Then
WScript.Echo "Host " & strHost & " is located in " & objIPC.CountryName
The core of ActiveXperts Network Component is a ActiveX/COM DLL component is available as a 64-bit DLL and a 32-bit DLL.
- AxNetwork64.dll – the ActiveX/COM component for 64-bit Windows platforms
- AxNetwork32.dll – the ActiveX/COM component for 32-bit Windows platforms
Distribution is easy: copy the DLL(s) to the target platform and register the self-registering DLL using the REGSVR32.EXE Windows command. Click here for more information.