New features in the 2020 edition include:
- New: Mac Notarization Compliance
Installers built with this version of InstallAnywhere now comply with the required Mac Notarization standards.
- New: Full Support for Amazon Corretto OpenJDK
Run installers with both Amazon Corretto 8 and Amazon Corretto 11 distributions of OpenJDK.
- New: Improved Digital Signing for Installers
This release adds the ability to digitally sign your installers using certificate store information.
Benefits to your Organization
- InstallAnywhere delivers an ideal combination of ease-of-use and powerful functionality.
- More developers choose us to build reliable and consistent installation for desktop, server, cloud and virtual environments.
- Know what’s in your code with a quick scan of your project to find Open Source Software vulnerabilities and dependencies.
- Present installation text in up to 31 different languages for localizing installations.
- Reduce software development time and go to market faster
- Impress end users with customized installations
- Simplify virtualization and cloud-based deployments
The result? Productivity: up. Extra scripting/coding/rework: way down.
- Creates Java™-based installations for multiplatform applications, including Windows® 10
- Manages rules and dependencies. Automates processes.
- Installs dependencies from Linux® package managers
- Supports latest Microsoft® certificate requirements
- Installs web apps to Tomcat™ and WebSphere®
- Creates installs that connect to IBM DB2, Microsoft® SQL, MySQL™ and Oracle
- Includes silent, console and GUI installations