Vault and Manage Business-User Passwords
In order to reduce the growing risks posed by insider threats and data breaches – and also to meet increasingly stringent audit and compliance requirements – organizations need to control and monitor sensitive information and privileged access. Yet at the same time, organizations need to strike a balance between keeping critical assets secure and enabling users to be productive and efficient.
Devolutions Password Hub delivers the best of both worlds: robust enterprise-grade password management security, with an intuitive and optimized user experience.
- Easy-to-use cloud-based password management solution for team environments.
- Implement best password practices and control password behavior across the organization.
- Generate detailed reports for compliance, governance and auditing purposes.
- Password management features that capture, store and fill credentials for any web-based login.
- Launch remote connections to servers, websites and applications directly from the Password Hub Business platform.
- Increase users’ and IT satisfaction due to ease of use and simple deployment.
- Eliminate password fatigue and security lapses.
Features and Highlight
Devolutions Password Hub is a robust enterprise-grade password management solution that is highly secured with the latest AES 256-bit encryption standards and data security best practices.
Enhanced Password Security
Generate, vault, share and manage passwords – without the risks of data breaches, leaks and hacks.
Easy to Use for Business Users
Provide business users with easy-to-use tools, such as password generator, mobile access, password analyzer, and many more.
Quickly access comprehensive reports for compliance, governance and auditing purposes, including activity logs, usage reports, and administration logs.
Managed by IT Professionals
Devolutions Password Hub is designed to make life easy and efficiently for business users, while being fully managed and controlled by IT professionals.
Launch Remote Connection via Devolutions Launcher
Allow users to automatically launch remote connections to servers, websites and applications directly from Password Hub with our companion tool Devolutions Launcher.
Microsoft Azure based on the region the user selected upon creation. Regions available:
Sensitive information is encrypted using AES 256 GCM.
Encryption keys protected using Microsoft's Key Vault technology with RSA 4096
Additional layer of encryption for data at rest using Microsoft's Transparent Data Encryption technology.
OAuth2 via JWS, with OpenID support
Authenticator - Push on Mobile - Devolutions Workspace
Devolutions Workspace (Andriod or iOS)
Role-based permissions on shared vaults
Logs and history per entry
(You may find the SOC 2 and the SOC 3 report under the security tab after clicking the following link)
- AES-256 encryption
- Hosted with Microsoft Azure
- Breach verification setting for masterkey
Entries are managed directly from the web interface.
Desktop and mobile applications available.
To increase functionality, efficiency and performance, Devolutions Password Hub (DPH) can be enhanced by two companion tools: Devolutions Launcher, which launches remote sessions, such as Wayk Now; and Devolutions Web Login, which enables users to automatically connect to websites without having to remember passwords.
Password Hub Business applications need access to the internet at all times. It is accessible through a web interface, desktop applications, mobile applications and a PowerShell module.
- Windows 7 or later
- macOS Yosemite 10.10 or later
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04 or later
- Fedora 21
- Debian 8
- Android Marshmallow
- iOS 10
- Windows 7+
- Windows Server 2008 R2+
- macOS 10.13+
- RHEL/CentOS 7+, Fedora 29+, Debian 9+, Ubuntu 16.04, openSUSE 15+, Alpine Linux 3.8+